For students to enjoy a balanced academic life, they need a help from parents to maintain an equilibrium between the three extremes of it and that’s parents, students and teachers.
Steps to strengthen this bond:
1. Be in regular touch with teachers to know your child’s progress.
2. Communicate daily with your child if he/she is facing any difficulty in studies.
3. Without fail attend open houses at your child’s school/college to get updated.
4. Groom your child in all the possible aspects to take a good name from teachers, principal and other authorities.
5. Challenge your child and take form him/her to experience a healthy in-house competition. It may be drawing, writing, painting etc.